Hi, I’m Courtney Violet Bentley!
Welcome to my website, I am so happy and blessed that you are here!
As a recovered self-hater, I came to self-love through movements + treating my body like a temple all while living a life I love.
I am a certified personal trainer, sports nutrition expert, behavior change specialist, coach and podcaster. I have made it my mission to inspire, empower and ignite women to make fitness apart of their everyday lifestyle. I do this through speaking, podcasting at Fit, Fierce and Fabulous as well as writing on my blog. I love to work with women in my community The Fit and Fabulous Club and even consult soon to be online personal trainers! Feel free to learn more about me below and feel free to contact me for any of your needs.
Ways to Work With Me
A few quick tidbits:
- I have a passion for helping my girls achieve fit and lean bodies
while ultimately boosting their self-love, confidence and overall happiness! I do this through mindset motivation coaching and going above and beyond to coach my clients not only in the gym but through the day.
- I lived in Thailand and Cabo San Lucas. Residing in Bangkok for over 2.5 years expanded my mind, taught me that I can conquer the world and opened my mind to new ways of thinking. I am originally from Southern California and now reside in Summerlin, Nevada.
- I am a wife and mother of two shih tzus who are my babies, I literally sing to them and talk to them like they are my children. They have the closet to prove it!
- I am a motivational speaker and love inspiring people to do more for themselves, to push boundaries and move their bodies every single day not just for slimmer thighs but for the endorphins (“feel good hormone”) that comes from it!
- When I am not working you can find me searching for vintage designer clothes and accessories, baking healthy recipes, freestyle dancing in my room or sipping champagne with friends!
- I always knew I would help, inspire and move people in some way and am blessed to be able to make a living teaching others how movement and self love can change your life FOREVER!
- I believe in strength, feeling like super woman, drinking a green smoothie and sipping champagne daily. I believe in feeling empowered, expanding my knowledge every year and not being afraid to dance the night away!
- I am educated and am always learning and believe myself to be a student of movement and nourishment for life. I am certified with NASM as a Certified Personal Trainer, Youth Fitness Coach, as a Sports Nutrition Coach through Precision Nutrition, have obtained my certifications in Women’s Hormones and Fat Loss, Science of Fat Loss and Hormones. I most recently studied Behavior Change and Mindset Motivation to help my clients beyond meal plans and workout programs. Exercise wise, I have my certifications in TRX, Kettlebells, was a ballerina for majority of my life and studied Biomechanics in College as well as received my degree in Health Sciences aka Nutrition.
Courtney Bentley founder of the The Fit and Fabulous Club, believes that staying bikini body ready is not about starving yourself, crazy cleanses and doing massive amounts of cardio. You may have seen her featured as a Fitness Expert on Websites like Ehow, Livestrong and motivating kids to create healthy habits on The Jackie Fame Network. Her abilities to share her knowledge not only shine when she coaches but also on camera. Her motivation with clients goes beyond the gym, she strives to teach her clients not only how to workout but empowers them through movement, nutrition and wellness. Her goal is to show every woman it is possible to have that bikini body while shining like a star!
With years of transforming women’s lives Courtney founded The Fit and Fabulous Club after seeing the struggles of the everyday boss babe. The Fit and Fabulous Club was created as that solution and with Courtney’s quick, effective workouts and throw together meal plans she has been able to help others lose weight in a powerful way!
Courtney Bentley is not only a Certified Personal Trainer through NASM, but also certified in Youth Fitness, Women’s Fitness, TRX, Pilates and holds a degree in Nutrition through Precision Nutrition. She also participated in personal training courses in college where she took Biomechanics and Human Anatomy. Her love for leading a healthy lifestyle started at an early age when her Mom enrolled her in Ballet classes. With over 15 years training to be a Prima Ballerina, Courtney said enough was enough and went on to become a cheerleader in High School. With over 5 years of trial and error, Courtney has come up with a method that has created 100’s of Fit and Fabulous women!