Courtney’s talks, workshops and interactive trainings have inspired women’s organizations, conference attendees, yoga and fitness studio personnel and clientele, and business audiences to be bold and take action to live their best life. A recovered self-hater, Courtney ultimately learned to love herself through movement. Her platform and podcast, Fit, Fierce and Fabulous, have inspired thousands of women to practice self love while reaching for and achieving big goals.
Courtney is a recurring contributor to CBS Channel 8 Las Vegas NOW, and has appeared on Leading Las Vegas. Companies like eHow.com, The Jackie Fame Network and Livestrong.com have used Courtney’s expertise to showcase proper exercise form, inspiring tips and healthy habits. She holds certifications as a Personal Trainer and Behavioral Change Specialist with the National Academy of Sports Medicine, and Sports Nutrition through Precision Nutrition. She also holds a degree in Health Sciences from Fullerton College.
Ways to Work With Me
A few quick tidbits:
- I have a passion for helping my girls achieve fit and lean bodies
while ultimately boosting their self-love, confidence and overall happiness! I do this through mindset motivation coaching and going above and beyond to coach my clients not only in the gym but through the day.
- I lived in Thailand and Cabo San Lucas. Residing in Bangkok for over 2.5 years expanded my mind, taught me that I can conquer the world and opened my mind to new ways of thinking. I am originally from Southern California and now reside in Summerlin, Nevada.
- I am a wife and mother of two shih tzus who are my babies, I literally sing to them and talk to them like they are my children. They have the closet to prove it!
- I am a motivational speaker and love inspiring people to do more for themselves, to push boundaries and move their bodies every single day not just for slimmer thighs but for the endorphins (“feel good hormone”) that comes from it!
- When I am not working you can find me searching for vintage designer clothes and accessories, baking healthy recipes, freestyle dancing in my room or sipping champagne with friends!
- I always knew I would help, inspire and move people in some way and am blessed to be able to make a living teaching others how movement and self love can change your life FOREVER!
- I believe in strength, feeling like super woman, drinking a green smoothie and sipping champagne daily. I believe in feeling empowered, expanding my knowledge every year and not being afraid to dance the night away!
- I am educated and am always learning and believe myself to be a student of movement and nourishment for life. I am certified with NASM as a Certified Personal Trainer, Youth Fitness Coach, as a Sports Nutrition Coach through Precision Nutrition, have obtained my certifications in Women’s Hormones and Fat Loss, Science of Fat Loss and Hormones. I most recently studied Behavior Change and Mindset Motivation to help my clients beyond meal plans and workout programs. Exercise wise, I have my certifications in TRX, Kettlebells, was a ballerina for majority of my life and studied Biomechanics in College as well as received my degree in Health Sciences aka Nutrition.