Empowered and Feminine the tagline for All Day Alba a functional fitness line for women by women. Courtney chats with the founders Brielle Halbert and Rachel Katzin about the collaboration of high fashion, generational insights and a mission with a strong why. In this episode, you will leave with a new love of high functioning fitness clothing that can be worn throughout your day, an insight on what it’s like to work with a partner who has a 20 year age difference and a new passion for your own why. These two women inspire others to mix in the fierce and the feminine through fitness and to not be afraid to dive into what is known to be more masculine type sports like martial arts. Stay tuned until the end to learn how you can score some new outfits from All Day Alba with a special code!
In this Episode You Will Learn:
- Why having insight from different perspectives can help you grow as a person
- How to trust your gut, path
andfate and go with the flow when you know
- When you need a partner in your business and how to find the perfect match
- How Rachel and Brielle got into business together being 20 years apart and from two parts of the world, is it an unusual business partnership
- Why you don’t need to be a ninja to defend yourself and what to do instead
- Rachel’s martial arts experience and how it evolved into the brand idea
- The Empowered & Feminine concept and how they have infused it into All Day Alba
- Why having a strong passion for your why can propel you to success
Questions I Ask:
- How did your paths cross?
- When did. the journey of All Day Alba start? Can you share your story?
- When did you know you would become partners?
- How did your partnership expand the ideas and business?
- What assets does each of you bring being 20 years apart?
- How did martial arts play a part in the creation of All Day Alba?
- Can you share how you came about creating your line?
- What does Empowered and Feminine mean to you?
- How can we align with being empowered and feminine?
- How do martial arts play a part with your brand?
- Where does the creativity behind the design stem from?
- What does Fit Fierce and Fabulous mean to you?
- What are you most excited for this year?
- Check out AllDayAlba.Com and use code FIT at checkout to save until May 15th 2019.
Listen to the Episode:
Learn More About All Day Alba:
Born and raised in the fashion capital of Milan, where her parents had a large fashion business, Alba founder Rachel lost her father in a car accident when she was 17 years old and it turned her life upside-down. At 19 she drifted from country to country trying to find her way; mastering six languages and getting her MBA. But what she truly sought was a way to become both empowered and feminine. She became empowered as a martial arts instructor, teaching women to defend themselves and their values like the super-hero women she admired. And she found a way to express her femininity by creating the Empowered & Feminine fashion brand: Alba.
The journey of Alba co-founder Brielle began in New York City when the young University student, fitness instructor, and new mother fell in love with the thrill and challenge of being a working mom with diverse responsibilities. Brielle met Rachel by chance and instantly connected with the empowered & feminine concept and together with Rachel, turned it into a philosophy. Brielle’s entrepreneurial determination inspired her to team up with Rachel to flourish the brand. Their goal is to spread Alba to women around the world – from NYC to Milan.
Connect with Brielle and Rachel from All Day Alba: