Imagine being so bloated you had to find a solution and you were willing to do whatever it took to find that solution. Imagine taking that solution and turning it into a multi-million dollar company just a few years later! That is exactly what Adi Arezzini did with Teami Blends. After experiencing digestion issues and not finding a solution Adi took it into her own hands to research and came up with the formula that worked and is now enjoyed by celebrities, models
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How having a strong dream and a passion for your project can propel you to success
- How to use social media in a way that grows your brand in a way that attracts the perfect clients for your service or business
- Why you need to just go for it and stop planning so much
- How a 5×8 ft bedroom and a passion to do it all, including marketing, design, website development, customer service, shipping
andfulfillment created a celebrity endorsed brand
- Why following your gut is the key to success
- How to use social media to build a multi-million dollar brand
Questions I Ask:
- What was your childhood like? How did you grow up to be such a hustler?
- What was your journey as an adult that spearheaded your brand?
- What was going into the Israel Defense Forces like?
- How did you get into health and wellness in the first place?
- How did the idea of Teami come about?
- When did you know you had something that worked?
- How did you get started with marketing Teami?
- What is something you would tell your younger self?
- How did the skincare line come about?
- What is next with Teami?
- What does Fit Fierce and Fabulous mean to you?
Listen to the Episode:
Learn More About Adi Arezzini:
Adi Arezzini is co-founder and chief executive officer (CEO) of
From a young age, Adi was taught the benefits of holistic health and plant-based eating by her
Soon Adi began experimenting with loose leaf tea blends as a natural remedy. These
At just 23, Adi created
Today, Adi has since grown the lifestyle tea brand to include tea-infused beauty oils and green tea mask + scrub.
Connect with Adi Arezzini: