Do you feel like you are running around trying every single new diet you hear of and you are sick of it? Imagine if you could take a deep breathe, and have the motivation and positive energy to take care of your body. On today’s
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Why mentally being strong is the spearhead to a successful fit lifestyle
- Where Jennifer’s passion comes from and how she stays motivated in her life and business
- How loving to eat food helped her understand other’s diet habits
- How thinking smarter not harder led Jennifer to launch her fitness career
- How each diet is just repackaged and why you need to tune in with what works for you
- Why calories in and out matters more than diet trends and how consistency is KEY in finding what diet works best for you
Questions I Ask:
- How did you come to create your book entitled Badass Body?
- What is your overall message and why does it matter so much to you?
- How did you find your passion and how do you stay so passionate?
- Did you find working with young girls helped you understand where eating and other disordered thinking stems from?
- What do you think about diet trends like Intermittent Fasting, Keto and Paleo?
Listen to the Episode:
- Strong is the New Skinny: How to Eat, Live and Move to Maximize Your Power
- No Gym Required: Unleash Your Inner Rockstar
- Points Plus Fitness Series with Jennifer Cohen
Learn More About Jennifer Cohen:
Jennifer Cohen is a leading fitness and wellness authority, best-selling author, entrepreneur and frequent guest on national media. She was recently named in “ Greatist” 100 most influential people in Health and Fitness and #16 Most Impactful Fitness Entrepreneurs on Web MD. Jennifer is consistently featured in national health, lifestyle and entertainment publications, including; People, Cosmopolitan, Woman’s Health, and in newspapers such as the Los Angeles Times and Washington Post. Jennifer has 2 regular columns in Forbes and Entrepreneur which have garnered a loyal readership and are widely considered the most popular on these respective sites.
Jennifer’s work goes beyond training. She is the lifestyle and fitness spokesperson and consultant for world-class brands including Muscle Milk, Polar Heart Rate Monitors, KIND Bar, LOEWS HOTELS and Weight Watchers. She was a co-founder of Hot 5, a very popular fitness App that was ranked #1 in the Apple App store and was acquired by Weight Watchers in 2015. As Weight Watchers’ overall fitness spokesperson, In 2014 Jennifer released her third series of DVDs that hit stores nationwide and became a best seller in all major retail outlets including Target and Costco. Jennifer has a total of 9 DVD’swith WW.
Jennifer is the President and CEO of her own fitness and wellness brand NGR – No Gym Required – offering products and services based on her anytime, anywhere – no excuses philosophy. The company is best known for its wellness toning shoe, which is the only sneaker to use removable weighted soles. The shoes have hundreds of thousands of fans, including, Courtney Cox, Jennifer Garner, David Beckham, and Jennifer Aniston. The shoe company was acquired in 2011.
Jennifer’s latest book with Random House launched Sept, 16th, 2014 – Strong is the New Skinny and reached #2 on the Bestsellers List. Her first bestselling book, No Gym Required – Release Your Inner Rock Star (2009), outlines her no-nonsense approach to fitness and health, and serves as an overall healthy lifestyle guide. The book includes fitness plans and workouts that utilize a variety of moves that can be incorporated into any schedule anytime, anywhere. Jennifer’s new Fitness and Health book called Bad Ass Body Goals is set to launch Fall of 2018.