Imagine what it would be like to be ALIGNED AF and be able to help others transform their lives using your gifts? Today on the show, I chat with Amy Leigh Mercree, internationally acclaimed medical intuitive, bestselling author, media personality, and medical intuitive. Amy shares her journey to studying shamanism, the inspiration behind her books and her thoughts on meditation practices. If you are in need of serious self-reflection, this episode is for you.
Amy shares how to be intentional in aligning your will and your heart. Plus, she delves into the topic of different chakra theories that might cause confusion with other people who are starting to incorporate it into their lives. The best part of our conversation is when she laid out an easy step on how to start meditating. You’re not going to want to miss this episode!
Things We Talk About:
- What was Amy’s inspiration to take shamanic studies and develop her gifts
- Her parent’s role in deepening her gifts and opening her up
- Overview of what mindfulness is and how you can practice it and apply in your day to day life
- The best ways to start meditation and how they are much easier than you think
- What the Divine Feminine means, why it is important and practices we can do to connect with it
- The importance of bringing spirituality to the natural cycles and the goddess energy of the moon
- What the main chakras are and other energetic auras
- The different levels of people’s desire to be aligned with good energy
Questions I Ask:
- How did you get started on this journey of shamanism?
- What made you want to find a native American teacher to help you understand your gifts?
- Did your parents know that you had these abilities?
- What do other people think of you and your gifts and do you care?
- What is mindfulness and how can we incorporate it into our lives?
- How do you teach somebody the ways to meditate?
- What does it mean to connect to the divine feminine?
- Why should someone honor the new moon?
- How do you align chakras with what you do?
- What does your morning routine look like?
- What does Fit Fierce and Fabulous mean to you?
Listen to the Episode:
DAILY CHAKRA BALANCING CHALLENGE WANT A HABIT THAT HEALS? Get the FREE Daily Chakra Balancing Guide, and take the challenge to reshape your inner world in just 21 days.
Learn About Amy Leigh Mercree:
Amy Leigh Mercree’s motto is “Live joy. Be kind. Love unconditionally.” She counsels women and men in the underrated art of self-love to create happier lives.
Amy Leigh Mercree is a bestselling author, media personality, and medical intuitive. Mercree teaches internationally sharing Medicine Woman Bootcamp, Heart Shamanism, and Goddess Shamanism classes.
Mercree is the author of “The Spiritual Girl’s Guide to Dating,” “A Little Bit of Chakras,” “Joyful Living: 101 Ways to Transform Your Spirit and Revitalize Your Life,” “The Chakras and Crystals Cookbook,” “The Compassion Revolution: 30 Days of Living from the Heart,” “A Little Bit of Meditation,” “Essential Oils Handbook,” “Apple Cider Vinegar Handbook,” and “A Little Bit of Mindfulness.”
Mercree has been featured in Glamour Magazine, Women’s Health, Inc. Magazine, Shape, The Huffington Post, Your Tango, Soul and Spirit Magazine, Mind Body Green, CBS, NBC, Hello Giggles, Reader’s Digest, and many more.