Does money or the chat around money make you feel shameful or guilty? Did you know that your relationship with money matters in all aspects of your life? Join Courtney Bentley as she chats with money coach and author Lisa Chastain. Lisa breaks down money types, behaviors around money and how to start learning the language of dollar bills! She shares her journey of how she got into numbers and how she shows others how to empower themselves by learning how to take charge of their cash flow. Count your dollars, get cozy with some wine and let’s dive in with Lisa!
Things We Talk About:
- Working on what you want versus what you think you want and why that is important for long-term growth
- How everything we do is connected to money
- Why you need to get super clear on your money goals and why getting comfy with numbers matters
- How to speak the language of money and why it matters
- The different money types and why they can teach you about your behavior with money
- Why your mindset and stories around money matter
- Why banking is important and why you should have several accounts
- How to set up systems for your cash flow and steps you can take
Questions I Ask:
- How did your journey start and how did it lead you to where you are today?
- When did you know that money was your jam?
- What are some steps we can take to get comfortable with money?
- What is the language of money?
- What does your initial approach look like when working with a client?
- What are money types?
- How can you change your past behaviors and why do they matter?
- What are some tips we can take away from this episode to start changing our limiting beliefs and behaviors around money?
- What are limiting beliefs and what can we start to do to shift them?
- What are your top tips for saving cash?
- What does Fit, Fierce and Fabulous mean to you?
Listen to the Episode:
About Lisa Chastain:
Lisa has been coaching, mentoring and advising millennials for nearly 20 years. Her company, Millennial Consulting LLC inspires women to be the boss of their finances and lives by teaching and mentoring them on how to control their money, live purposefully and love their lives. Her #1 Best Selling Book, “Girl, Get Your $hit Together” teaches millennial women how to own their history with money so that they can boss up and own their futures.
Lisa has recently been seen in O – The Oprah Magazine, Fortune and Entrepreneur Magazine and is one of Las Vegas Women Magazine’s people to watch in 2018.
She is a Las Vegas native and when she’s not speaking, coaching or working in her business, she’s spending quality time with her 10 year old son.
Connect with Lisa Chastain:
Download Your Financial Free Money Test: http://www.financiallyfreemillennialwomen.com/optin18336784