Ayur…what? Did you know that understanding your body and minds dosha is an ancient practice that can explain imbalances in your health? Courtney chat’s with Sahara Rose who is an Ayurvedic practitioner, author, and holistic health coach. She has been called, “A leading voice for the millennial generation into the new paradigm shift” by Deepak Chopra. Once addicted to junk food and disconnected from the excess and lack in her body systems, Sahara is now bridging the gap between Eastern and Western health systems, by helping people tap into their body’s own innate healing wisdom. Learn the 411 on doshas for your mind and body, the spiritual science of yoga, how powerful your mind-body connection truly is and easy way’s to implement Ayurveda practices into the modern world.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- What doshas are and how you can use these to understand yourself and others
- Why tapping into your inner ancient wisdom can help you with anxiety, imbalances, and your overall health
- How to implement some of these practices into a busy lifestyle and modern world
- Why you experience bloating, hormonal imbalances and anxiety and what you can do about it
- What exercise is best according to your dosha
- Why your body might lose weight or gain weight faster than others
- How to balance your mind, body and soul with Ayurveda
Questions I Ask:
- How did you get started with Ayurveda?
- What are the three doshas?
- How can we implement our dosha into our life?
- How can we learn about others through Ayurveda?
- What is the 411 on Doshas?
- What does each dosha need?
- How to determine imbalances in your dosha?
- Can your doshas change?
Listen to the Episode:
Learn more about Sahara Rose:
Sahara Rose is the author of the Idiot’s Guide to Ayurveda, which is the #1 best-selling Ayurveda book globally and Eat Feel Fresh: A Plant-Based Ayurvedic Cookbook. She has been called “a leading voice for the millennial generation into the new paradigm shift” by Deepak Chopra, who wrote the foreword of both her titles.
Sahara hosts the Highest Self Podcast ranked as the #1 top podcast in the spirituality category on iTunes. Sahara’s mission is to awaken people to their innate potential so they can share their gifts and fulfill their purpose on this planet.
Connect with Sahara Rose:
Hanky Panky: Use Code HANKY15 at Checkout