Feeling lost and confused with your purpose? Tune into this episode with women’s coach and meditation teacher Petia Kolibova to find guidance and expertise in finding your purpose, your core values and manifesting techniques to bring forth your soulmate clients and tribe. Petia shares her journey to becoming more vulnerable and open by creating a habit and routine that allowed her to dig deep so she could shine her light. Get inspired to grow and glow with this thought-provoking conversation with Peita Kolibova!
What you will learn in this episode:
- The best way to manifest your dream clients and use your morning routine to do so
- How to deal with the big shifts and confusion during your change seasons while making your dreams come true
- Why flow can be your biggest strength
- How accidents can be your greatest gift in this life
- Core values and WHY they matter and how to figure them out
- Why your core values should be the center of your business and how to make friends who align with your core values
Questions I Ask:
- When did you discover that coaching women was your purpose?
- How did you discover your own self-love? How did you know?
- Can you explain your journey with the mirror exercise?
- How can we raise our vibration to the next level?
- How can we set boundaries for ourselves? How do we balance letting people out of our life all while staying positive and not burning bridges?
- What advice would you give someone who is stuck in a job she doesn’t like and feels unfulfilled?
- What does your morning routine look like?
- What does Fit Fierce and Fabulous mean to you?
Listen to the Episode:
Learn More About Petia:
Petia Kolibova is women’s coach, a mind, body, and soul transformation guide, meditation teacher, fitness and wellness expert, body-love advocate, and lifestyle entrepreneur. She walks women through a proven system that allows them to create a life that feels fulfilling on the inside, not just one that looks good on the outside.
“I grew up feeling unloved and unworthy. After 18 years of destroying myself with an eating disorder and constant search for someone or something that would make me feel better and give meaning to my life, I have decided to do it myself. My journey of personal development and self-love started by finding teaching of Louise Hay who was motivational author and self-love pioneer.That’s where I decided instead of being a slave of my limiting beliefs and other people’s perceptions to master the art of loving my life and share my light. By sharing my light I’m authentically showing up as myself, empowered to shine my own light from within, while inspiring others to do the same.”
Connect With Petia: