What you will learn in this episode:
Join Courtney Bentley as she speaks with Vegans Baby founder Diana Edelman about her passion for veganism and how she has created a movement in the city of Las Vegas. Diana has helped spearhead the vegan movement in Las Vegas by educating restaurant owners on the power of adding vegan cuisine to their menus, YES even steakhouses! Diana also shares her journey to creating this movement and the power of passion as well as some health benefits of eating less meat and a morning routine that will inspire you to take a second look at your own!
Questions I Ask:
- What was your journey like to veganism?
- What did living in Thailand do for your experience in life?
- When did you decide to create Vegans Baby and how did this passion spark a business idea?
- Have you experienced any blowback from the community?
- Where do you see Vegans Baby going and how do you see it growing?
- What does your morning routine look like?
- What does Fit Fierce and Fabulous mean to you?
Listen to the Episode:
Learn More About Diana:
Diana Edelman is the founder of Vegans, Baby, a multi-faceted endeavor to make being vegan in Las Vegas easier through an online guide; community events; a vegan dining month uniting restaurants with vegan/vegan-curious/foodies in Las Vegas; vegan food tours; and the Las Vegas Vegan Food Guide. She’s helped spearhead the vegan movement in Las Vegas and recently spoke at VegOut Portland on a panel with vegan leaders about how to be a positive leader for change.
Connect With Diana: