Michelle Knight is a Brand & Business Coach, mother, wife and world traveler who inspires others to live a life of freedom. Michelle is living proof that no matter what obstacles are thrown at you in life that you have the power to write your own ending! From overcoming perfectionism to finding your business desire, to conveying your message to your clients, Michelle teaches boss babes how to dive deep, reconnect, and above all to share their story!
What you will learn in this episode:
- How to create your brand message
- The power of telling your unique story, and how to implement it into your brand
- How to life of freedom: How to create a business around whatever you like, whenever you like
- How to clearly identify your journey
- The importance of getting back in touch with your story
- How to inspire, solve or provide a purpose with your story
- Brainstorming your message and pinpointing who you’re trying to help
Questions I Ask:
- How did your own struggle with perfectionism which started at a young age start your journey?
- When did you know you were a perfectionist?
- What are some signs it might be happening in our own lives?
- Why perfectionism hurts not only as a mother but as an entrepreneur and what to focus on instead
- What are your top tips for moving through perfectionism on a daily basis
- What to look out for and how to change your thinking around perfectionism?
- What shocked you the most about my own perfectionism journey and resulted in your biggest shift?
- What does your morning routine look like?
- What does Fit Fierce and Fabulous mean to you?
Listen to the Episode:
Learn More About Michelle:
Michelle Knight is a Branding and Business Coach, mother, wife, world traveler and storyteller. Michelle has distinguished herself as an entrepreneur through the power of storytelling audits power to unite people, especially women. She has helped transform the businesses lives of female entrepreneurs by supporting them in tapping into their story to create a standout brand and message, ultimately leading them to live a life of freedom. Michelle is living proof that no matter what obstacles life may throw at you, or chapters that may contribute to your story, you have the power to write your own ending.
As a storyteller and branding expert herself, Michelle supports women who are unfulfilled in their 9-5 break free into a life of freedom. Programs include private coaching, self-study courses, and a group program that unites women to create thriving online businesses. Michelle didn’t always have the freedom-based business that she now has and helps others create. She had many ups and downs in her life. She has experienced heartache, loss, great love and above all, beauty. She’s learned that the more you accept your story and choose to share it with the world the stronger your brand, business, and impact will be.
In the spring of 2008, her world turned upside down when her younger brother and best friend was diagnosed with cancer. For one year she watched her brother fight for his life and realized that she couldn’t spend another minute wasting her life. When he lost his battle with cancer, Michelle made a vow to him and herself that she would not let life pass her any longer.
After making this decision, Michelle continued her journey with her new husband and in December 2015 they brought their son into the world. it was at this point when Michelle realized that juggling a 9-5 and raising her son wasn’t going to work for her.I realized I really wanted it all, and for the first time, I gave myself permission to have it. I created my life of freedom and now I help female entrepreneurs who are struggling to gain visibility and traction in taking their business to the next level- I help them tap into their story to create a standout brand and message that positions them as an expert in their industry.”
Connect With Michelle: