What you will learn in this episode:
- How removing toxic people from your life. helps move you forward.
- How to say yes and no effectively
- Why you need to pick 5 life rules
- How to use the power of elimination and alignment to organize your life
- How you can increase your credibility by saying no, and the power of passing opportunities
Questions I Ask:
- What inspired you to write your book The SuperWoman’s Guide to Super Fulfillment?
- What have you identified are some of the biggest challenges for women in finding work-life balance?
- Women often struggle with Perfection-ism. How is this mindset and belief system limiting to their success?
- What are 3 tips you can provide women listening today to begin their journey toward happiness and fulfillment?
- You talk about setting SMART goals in the book. What does this mean?
- What tools have you found to be most helpful in tracking both short term and long term goal success?
- How can we identify our top life goals and what is the importance of this?
- You share that the best revenge is turning your anger into something that you love to do. What did this look like for you?
- How can women reframe their past to work for them in the present?
- Where can listeners find out more about your workshops and programs?
- Where can we purchase your book?
Listen to the Episode:
Learn More About Dr. Jaime:
Dr. Jaime is your go to life coach who will hold you accountable and push you to succeed. She is the host of The Dr. Jaime Show and author of The SuperWoman’s Guide to Super Fulfillment which is published in over 10 countries over 4 continents. Dr. Jaime is a motivational speaker and the go to keynote for companies, associations and organizations. She has been featured nationally, both on TV and other major media outlets, for her expertise in work life balance, goal setting and reaching succeed.
Dr. Jaime is a frequent mental health expert and coach on national TV and radio for her expertise in work-life balance and life fulfillment and was recently featured as the lead interviewer on CNBC’s new hit Reality Series, The Job Interview & as the spokeswoman for British Airways.