What you will learn in this episode:
- How going against the norm can be freeing
- How to find freedom on the other side of fear
- How to start right now where you are
- The significance of enjoying your journey
- How to effectively conduct research for your project: How to dig through your resources from picking the brains of mentors, to Google in order to gain the confidence needed to create your business
- How to be the solution to a problem
- The power of taking measures into your own hands to create what you wish to see in the world
Questions I Ask:
- Tell us more about starting your journey with triathlons?
- Why did you go to great lengths to keep your line eco-friendly?
- What is your inspiration behind the line?
- Any business tips for those out there?
- What does Fit Fierce and Fabulous mean to you?
Listen to the Episode:
More about Stephanie:
Founder Stephanie Ertzberger watched her neighbor train and compete in triathlons while she was growing up. Her love of an active and healthy lifestyle led her to participate in sports throughout high school. She excelled in field hockey and earned a spot on a Division 1 team in college. After graduation, Stephanie realized she had a passion for running. She competed in multi-distance races until fulfilling a dream of completing the New York City Marathon in 2013. Always looking for the next challenge, Stephanie was intrigued with triathlon and felt the time was right to start training for one. Within a couple of years, she worked her way up to Ironman and officially joined “The Badass Club” when she crossed the finish line of Ironman Texas 2017! Throughout her years of training and racing however, she was continually frustrated and disappointed in the fit and comfort of triathlon gear. She decided to take matters into her own hands and Perspective Fitter was born.
WE SEEK TO PROMOTE HAPPINESS THROUGH WELLNESS, REDEFINE PRIORITIES, GAIN NEW PERSPECTIVES, AND LEAVE YOU FEELING FULFILLED AND EMPOWERED IN YOUR RECREATION.
Connect With Stephanie:
*Sign up and receive 10% off your first purchase!
Eco-Friendly Fashion: www.perspectivefitwear.com/