Join Courtney Bentley as she talks the power of life with Jasmin Terrany of Jasmin Balance! Inventor of Life Therapy which promotes, psychotherapy, mindfulness, meditation! In addition to her program, Jasmin is the author of Extraordinary Mommy, a loving guide to mastering life’s most important job. From learning about your being, embracing yourself and your flaws, and combating self-doubt, Jasmin teaches us how to love ourselves and guide ourselves through life’s journey in this captivating episode!
What you will learn in this episode:
- More about: Extraordinary Mommy A loving guide to mastering life’s most important job
- How to embrace every side of yourself even the dark side
- How to combat fear and self-doubt no matter what
- How to use meditation and mindfulness to balance yourself out
- Why traumatic life experiences are not the end but the beginning
Questions I Ask:
- What was your childhood like?
- What is your response to people who say balance isn’t possible?
- How do you handle your own self-doubt?
- When was a time you overcame a tragedy?
- What are some ways to handle feeling stressed or upset?
- What are current challenges you are facing in your work and life?
- What does Fit Fierce and Fabulous mean to you?
Listen to the Episode:
Learn More About Jasmin Terrany:
Jasmin Terrany grew up in a home that her friends lovingly called “Willy Wonka’s Factory.” Her mother decorated every inch of the home in hearts and pastel colors in her mission to live from love. While she was grateful for her upbringing, Jasmin realized as a young adult that because of her happy and loving surroundings, she didn’t know what to do with her pain. In a world where so many had a reason to suffer, she felt guilty when she struggled. This led to challenges with dating, body-image, food, exercise and career. While attending her own weekly therapy appointments, she developed tools to master her life from the inside out. As she mastered her own inner experience, she realized she was destined to help others do the same. Jasmin decided to become a therapist, with two master’s degrees from Columbia University she created Life Therapy™ in 2007, a combination of Psychotherapy & Coaching + Mindfulness & Meditation. Life threw her a curveball as a tragedy occurred in January 2015, when her mother was killed in a car accident. She spent the next year trying to manage her devastated father, child, marriage and private practice. As the first anniversary of her mother’s death arrived, Jasmin went into labor three weeks early with her second child. In a matter of hours, the day that should have brought grief and pain became the most divine.
Connect With Jasmin: