In This Episode You Will Learn:
- When to build a foundation and leave your comfort zone
- How to identify the change you want
- 2 ways to start implementing change
- The benefits of attending a retreat
- The 4 count exercise that will clear your head, and calm your body
- How sitting in silence helps restart the mind
- The power of accepting failure, and how to build from it
Questions I Ask:
- Can you share your story of how you overcame the pressure of being an athlete to transforming into a high performance health coach?
- When did you know this was your calling, tell us a story of when you had that A-HA of aligning with your purpose?
- Where do you see people settling when it comes to their health and how do you get them out of this?
- What has it been like helping CEO’s and high performing type A’s chill out, what are some tips you can share that help create their unique paths to freedom and power through prioritizing their health?
- How can you add more balance in your life, I saw an article on your blog about white space which I found inspiring as something I need more of in my life, explain more.
- What are your retreats like? How did you get started with this and what inspired you to get people to them?
- What are some choices that you’ve made that have made you who you are?
- Morning rituals?
- What does Fit, Fierce and Fabulous mean to you..
- How can we get in contact with you..
Listen to the Episode:
Learn More About Kelly Travis:
Kelly Travis positively impacts individuals and organizations through her speaking and work. She is a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, where she earned her certification as a Holistic Health Coach and she earned her Bachelor of Science in Public Health from Central Michigan University. Kelly also has an additional certification with Precision Nutrition in performance nutrition and is a NASM Certified Personal Trainer. Her passion for health and wellness started in college, where she was a collegiate All-American runner at UNC-Charlotte.
Connect with Kelly Travis:
Retreat Information: https://spark.adobe.com/page/jzCsRznJCcrNI/