I was so excited to interview Laura Klein a leading expert in the organic community because I am a huge advocate of organic eating. As someone who has gone from phase 1 of being super into organic living so much so I didn’t eat at any restaurant that wasn’t organic to being more mindful like I am now. After this episode, I plan to take it a step further and start looking more at my meat products and choosing more organic meats to see if that helps my skin glow a little bit more!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- Why having an organic diet matters and how you can do it simply and affordable
- How Laura got into the organic mindset and why it means so much to her
- Why organic foods are essential to wellness
- How she started a business with passion and how she manages her life while running 2 websites
- Her favorite beauty products that are organic and natural
- The secret to glowing skin
Questions I Ask:
- Why does living an organic lifestyle mean so much to you?
- How can one start shifting into a more organic lifestyle one step at a time? Tell Whole Foods Avocado story
- How do you balance eating organic and living an organic lifestyle with running a business and family life?
- Tips for keeping it budget friendly and go to staples?
- Why was building a digital brand around this so important to you?
- How do you maintain work/life balance with your husband and who got who into organic living? I know my ladies out there with a partner might feel like me and have a struggle getting their partner totally on board…
- What tips do you have for women who want to follow their mission in life in 2018?
- What are some choices that you’ve made that have made you who you are?
- Morning rituals?
- What does Fit, Fierce and Fabulous mean to you..
- How can we get in contact with you..
Listen to the Episode:
Resources We Talk About:
Learn More about Laura Lynn Klein:
Laura Klein is the co-founder of Organic Authority, Inc a new media company that publishes OrganicAuthority.com & EcoSalon.com. Laura a trained chef, and healthy living expert, is a passionate advocate in today’s food revolution movement. She’s been featured in The Oprah Magazine, Oprah.com, The Huffington Post, CNN, The Food Network, Women’s Running, SheKnows.com, Women’s World, Malibu Times, and is featured in the book Hot, Rich, and Green.
Laura is passionate about using technology and digital media to help solve America’s health and obesity crisis. Her mission: To change the world one reader at a time by inspiring change through conscious living and empowering individuals to live that change.
As an entrepreneur, digital strategist, online marketer, content marketing and social media expert, Laura and her co-founder, John Klein – CTO, have grown Organic Authority into the internet’s #1 destination for sustainable eats and conscious, healthy living. Laura is a known thought leader and teacher in the healthy, green living niche. She has been writing about sustainable eats and developing recipes since 2004 and also contributes to the Huffington Post.
In December 2012, Laura and her partner acquired EcoSalon.com. EcoSalon is a website dedicated to today’s modern, conscious woman, covering conscious culture, fashion, news, shelter, beauty, sex and relationships. With the two web properties, Organic Authority, Inc is poised to dominate the conscious living space for women.
Organic Authority and EcoSalon’s articles appear regularly on the Huffington Post, AOL, and are frequently featured around the Internet including NY Times, Yahoo, MSN, The Weather Channel, TreeHugger, Discovery, TLC, HowStuffWorks and more. Laura has hosted several television shows including Better Living with Laura Klein, The Andrew and Laura Show and The Delicious Kitchen.
Connect with Laura Lynn Klein:
Community: Sign up for our newsletter and become a member of our private Facebook group, the Wellness Warriors, where we talk about all things organic food, wellness, and natural beauty.