In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The importance of building trust-based relationships
- How to implement discipline into your passion
- The significance in being authentic and speaking from your heart, and aligning with your passion
- Entrepreneurship tips for women in their 20’s
- The process of cell regeneration through the use of Regenrus
- The key ingredients used for healing over centuries: Turmeric, Hemp, and Aloe
- The importance of sourcing for “Good”
- Maintaining core values by sustainable and ethical
- How doing what’s right, embracing the unknown, and change is essential to growth
- The art of being conscious, how mindfulness is key
Questions I Ask:
- Tell us a story of how you came to be such a powerhouse, I am so inspired by you Cindy and love that you have paved the way for women like myself who want to front-line business
- Your story to finding the unique combination of Regenerus
- How have these superfoods changed your life?
- You have built incredible businesses, any advice fo25-35-year-old old?
- What are some choices you have made that have made you who you are today>
- What does fit fierce and fabulous mean to you?
- How do we get in contact with you?
Listen to the Episode:
Learn More About Cindy Tysinger:
Experienced CEO with a 40 year proven track record working successfully in business and technology fields. Cindy is an entrepreneur at heart successfully starting 3 companies and a restaurant. Cindy is a visionary leader who believes in the power of relationships and the importance of innovation. She is a world traveler, peace warrior, wife, recent grandmother and mother of two incredible sons.
Founder and Chief Culture Officer of Regenrus a Benefit Company. Regenrus is a woman-owned, women-led, heart-centered and science-based social impact community. Regenrus strives to become a certified Benefit Corporation dedicated to improving the lives of people across the world by distributing the highest quality natural products and service through a sales network that economically empowers independent and purpose driven entrepreneurs.
“My greatest accomplishment will be knowing I lived my life with the utmost amount of care and kindness possible. I hope in some way I made a difference and helped others to grow and nourish by sharing all the love, knowledge and experience that I have lived. I know for me, I am truly grateful to have learned so much, from so many that have touched my life.” -Cindy Tysinger
Founder/President of the Board of GSATi (Global Solutions & Technology, Inc.) co-founded GSATi in 2008 an award winning Inc 500 business and technology company with her sons who are now responsible for running GSATi. GSATi is a services provider to Regenrus.
Prior to starting GSATi, Cindy performed as Chief Information Officer for Mannatech, Inc., a very successful Direct Selling MLM company for 12+ years and helped it grow from a startup to over 400M company and opening up in 14 countries.
Prior to 1996, I held various management positions in the DOD Industry providing various engineering services for TCDI, GTE/Boeing, Hughes Aircraft, SAIC, Hydrotronics.
Connect with Cindy Tysinger: