I have always been into reading books to grow and learn. While living in Thailand I came across a book called Hippie Banker by Camille Sacco that changed the way I showed up in my business for good. As someone who is in the service based business, I deal with a lot of different personalities, sometimes easy going and other times not so much. After reading Hippie Banker and following the 12-week guide I dove into creating a more mindful business that serviced my clients with love and compassion which in turn created a business and life I loved. While many people think entrepreneurship is easy and that all clients are a joy, you soon learn that isn’t always the case but if you change your mindset and how you approach said clients this can switch easily!
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- What it means to be mindful in the workplace to discover the leadership qualities already found in your heart
- How to choose love, even when you feel like you’ve totally messed up
- What to do if you find yourself being a different person outside of work and want to live a life more in alignment and truer to who you really are
- How to handle work gossip
- That leadership is less a position that how you show up in your own life
Some Questions I Ask:
- What got you interested in meditation and mindfulness?
- What was it like writing Hippie Banker?
- How can you balance being a leader with being mindful?
- How can you deal with work gossip?
- What are some choices you have made that have made you who you are today?
- What does Fit Fierce and Fabulous mean to you?
- How do we get in contact with you?
Listen to the Episode:
Learn more about Camille Sacco:
Throughout her career in the banking industry, Camille Sacco has always practiced her belief in bringing peace, love and spirituality to the workplace and in the universal truth that we are all one. She’s on a mission to bring that mindset to everyone she meets, both personally and professionally. Camille Sacco is also a Certified Meditation Instructor and Holistic Life Coach who leads fun and informative workshops about mindful leadership and raising consciousness in the workplace. Her current practice is located in Central Florida.
Connect with Camille Sacco:
Grab Your Copy of Hippie Banker: http://amzn.to/2CZ8dMp