In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The Significance of Proper Posture
- Exercises to correct posture
- How Pilates can change your life
- Body Alignment techniques for improved digestion, better moods and MORE energy
- Stretching, and when to work it into your daily schedule
Questions I Ask:
- When did you know Pilates would be it for you
- Let’s chat about posture and digestion, why does it matter so much?
- What is the biggest reward to you with having your studio?
- What advice would you give someone who has poor posture?
- What type of exercises should someone do to fix their posture?
- What types of transformations have you seen Pilates do for people..
- What are some choices that you’ve made that have made you who you are?
- Morning rituals?
- What does Fit, Fierce and Fabulous mean to you..
- How can we get in contact with you..
Listen to the Episode:
Learn More About Jillian Potashnick:
Growing up in Indiana, I dabbled in dance and then gymnastics, always went to summer camp, constantly played outside the usual stuff. I was a petite girl with a naturally high metabolism and even higher energy levels. Being active was never anything I had to try to do, it was just a part of living life.After 4 years of college in Missouri, and then 4 more years of job hopping in Las Vegas, I finally decided to become a Pilates Instructor.At the age of 26, I found my perfect career fit! 10 years later, I’m still at it, but with even more certifications under my belt because I love learning new ways to challenge the body! I enjoy the personal connections I make with my clients, and seeing them transform and improve their overall health makes my “job” so rewarding.