When I first started my podcast I went searching high and low around Las Vegas. I was on a mission to find unique female entrpreneurs who were living thier fit, fierce and fabulous life onto my show. I somehow stumbled upon Ava of The Salt Room LV and was asked to take a yoga class post interview. I was so excited to do a flow in a gorgeous room filled with pink salt and soon learned Vanessa would be leading this class with singing bowls. I was blown away by this technique and had to have her on my show to learn more about singing bowls and her life lessons.
Living in Your Truth
Vanessa uses ancient tools in modern times and chats with us about what it means to be a healer and messenger of love for the physical, mental, and emotional Selves. If you have a fear of the unknown, the idea of revealing your true gifts scares you, or the idea of befriending and working with old wounds from the past intrigues you then this episode is for you.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How to determine what is intuition and what fear is…
- Why telling yourself stories is keeping you stuck in your story…
- How meditation can help you clarify and get clear on your journey
- There is always something to gain from tragedy and how to see that
- Why compassion should be just as important as anything and finding compassion within yourself
Some Questions I Ask:
- What would you tell someone who is stuck and they want to get out of their own way?
- How did you get into sound bowls?
- Tell us your story…
- How did you learn how to do all of this…
- What was it like to study shamanism?
- What are dark truths and how do we use this energy?
- How did you get comfortable sharing your gifts with the world?
- Tell us more about the singing bowls…
- What are some ways we can tune into ourselves?
- What are some ways we can get grounded?
- Any herbs you recommend to calm anxiety?
- What are some choices you’ve made that have made you who you are?
- What does Fit Fierce and Fabulous mean to you?
Resources We Talk About:
Listen to the Episode:
Vanessa began working with Empath Judi Garcia at age 19, along with practicing yoga, developing her own herbal potions, and connecting with oracle cards – embarking on her lifetime quest to understand herself and to touch the lives of others. In January of 2003 the company Vanessa was working for began to close, so she took the opportunity to move to San Diego, where she enrolled in the Holistic Health Practitioner program at Body Mind College.
Vanessa’s goal is to share with you the ancient tools that she has practiced and studied while bringing them into present day and assisting you in unfolding the Love, Truth, and Wisdom inside of you that is waiting to be expressed. She is here to hold space for you while you unravel the truth within that is rising to the surface to be healed.
Check Out Vanessa Johnson:
- Website: https://loveyourbodyholistichealing.com/
- Classes available at Galaxy Pilates and The Salt Room of Las Vegas