For many years I was a hoarder, I loved saving everything and still even up to this point have a hard time letting things go. It wasn’t until I moved to Cabo San Lucas and then to Bangkok I realized that less was more. Having tons of clothes, old books, and even photos was difficult to move with me throughout all of my travels so I decided to live a bit more of a minimalistic lifestyle.
If you came to my home you would see my closet which isn’t filled to the brim with clothes. Everything in my closet is pieces I love, adore and were investments! Instead of stocking up on poorly made jeans I choose to invest in two pairs, one skinny, one boyfriend. I cleared out all the fast fashion and saved up money for luxury items I know I will treasure for years to come! Last year I even threw away all of my journals! Talk about an energetic shift!
Chatting with Tracy McCubbin I came to realize how much I let go of last year and I ended up realizing I still have some more areas to tackle in my life, my hard drives!
If you are looking to clear your space energetically and declutter your life, this episode is for you!
In this Episode You Will Learn:
- Why cleaning out your clutter will empty out old energy and bring in what you really want
- Learn why you might be hiding under your clutter instead of dealing with your problems
- How decluttering can bring on a new relationship, pregnancy, a new job and even a new home
- How to be more mindful when you donate and why having a reason to donate motivates you to declutter
- Tips on how to declutter
- Where to find support for your declutter journey and be held accountable
Some Questions I Ask:
- As a declutter queen what was your childhood like, was your family super organized…
- Where did your gift of decluttering stem from and how did you know this would be your business?
- Energetically what happens when you clean and declutter spaces…
- I saw on your site you teach people techniques to let go of clutter and help them make it so it doesn’t return what are some tips you can share today…
- Let’s talk about your fear of letting go of things, what tips can you give for people to release without fear of needing it later…
- What is one thing you can tell my listeners to do to help them succeed with decluttering, what is the first thing someone can do…
- I know that you love mindful donations, what are some tips you can give to people when they think of donating things…
- What are some choices that you’ve made that have made you who you are?
- Morning rituals?
- What does Fit, Fierce and Fabulous mean to you…
- How can we get in contact with you…
Resources We Talk About:
Listen to the Episode:
Learn More About Tracy McCubbin:
Tracy McCubbin is a decluttering and organizational expert who has spent the last decade decluttering over 1,200 homes around the country. Tracy has been featured on The Doctors, has a weekly column on MindBodyGreen, and has regular declutter segments on Fox 5 and ABC Eyewitness News.
Connect With Tracy McCubbin:
- Website: https://tracymccubbin.com/
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/tracy_mccubbin
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thisistracymccubbin/
- Declutter Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2036212949941199
This Episode is Brought to You By:
Check out GOGainful Customized Protein Powder to Fuel Your Goals: https://gogainful.com/ (use code FFFPodcast to receive 20% off your first order)