In this episode I chat with Sisterhouse Collective founder Ashley Ayala about creating a conscious community and how to collaborate and celebrate one another even your competition. Learn what living a conscious lifestyle is and how you can collaborate and be excited for everyone even your competitors.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Why community and collaboration is KEY to running a successful business
- What living a conscious lifestyle actually looks like and how you can begin
- How embracing your path can lead to magnificent things
- How to embrace your competition and cheer them on
Some Questions I Ask:
[14:13] – I would love for you to share your story of starting the Sisterhouse Collective, what was that vision like and what did your life look like before sisterhouse
[24:35] – Where did it turn to bringing local Artists in? (Las Vegas)
[27:23] – What made you want to put it all under one roof?
[29:43] – Have you ever felt any competition amongst the other Artists?
[33:03] – What types of roadblocks have you come across as a business woman..
[36:05] – Morning rituals?
[37:41] – What does Fit, Fierce and Fabulous mean to you..
[39:44] – How can we get in contact with you..
Listen to the Episode:
About Ashley Ayala:
Ashley Ayala is the founder of Sisterhouse Collective whose mission is to share our love and appreciation of handcrafted goods with our community. Her goal is to connect with our local community so that we can impact global communities in a positive and worthwhile way.
Connect with Sisterhouse Collective Las Vegas:
Address: 1110 Fremont St. Las Vegas, NV
Be sure to Check out our Sponsor:
So I wanna know…
- Did you know about conscious consumerism before this episode?
- What do you do to improve your consumption habits?