What’s one thing you know you want to let go of? Chronically cluttered closet? Emotional eating? Coffee addiction?
First, know that you are better than whatever habit you feel slave to at this time. Announce it, declare it and write it down. Know that whatever you are trying to overcome may one day become something you enjoy, not something you need.
How to Break Bad Habits
most breakups suck, breaking up with your bad habits don’t have to. We all have things about us we want to change, and in this episode, I outline three steps that will make this break up one of your best ever.
When long walks in the park and positivity aren’t’ enough, this episode will show you how to have the best breakup ever. Added bonus? When you’re done, hop on over to the FFF FB page, declare your one thing, and get fabulous support! See you on the other side!
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The three steps on how to breakup with your bad habit
- How to Decide on WHAT to let go of
- Why you need to BREAKUP with that bad habit TODAY
- What habits I have broken using this technique
Listen to the Episode:
Resources I Talk About:
- Teechino: Grab my alternative to coffee here.
- My favorite Zhena’s Gypsy Tea Coconut Chai, Zhena’s Gypsy Tea Trial Pack, and my Favorite Holiday Pack (Candy Cane, Sugar Cookie)
So I wanna know…
- What habits have you broken?
- What habits do you want to break up with?