You know that feeling of a panic attack coming, the one that makes it feel like the world around you is melting and you can’t breathe because your throat is tightening up?
That attack is something I still deal with to this day. To be honest it is something I experienced just yesterday during breakfast and a few weeks ago while working out at the gym. While I have a solid reason for my mini meltdown, I used to just randomly get these types of attacks and literally not be able to get out of bed for days at a time. As I speak to others, I realize this isn’t odd and that many people experience this same mini panic attack as well. Just this year I looked this attack in the face and decided to do something about it. In years past, I would hide this anxiety emotion and cover it up with meditations, mantras, and affirmations and while these tools helped keep the anxiety down and at bay, it did not solve my problem and would only be a tool to use every day to hold me in a peaceful state. It wasn’t until I looked at my fear in the face and decided it was time to heal my anxiety muscle and stop flexing it completely.
I decided to record this episode post-meditation and after a creative weekend in lifestyle luxury apartment Elysian West. My intention for my episode would be one about living in a peaceful space and why surroundings matter but it turned into this. I wasn’t even sure if I was ready to share this with you all but something deep inside my soul told me it is time to share so I did.
Before you listen, I want you to take a deep breath. We all have a purpose on this planet, we all have a desire and a dream and just knowing that the universe has your back and supports you is what will help you through this shift in your life. I hope you find this episode helpful and just so you know, you are not alone.
Finding the Fuel in Fear and Dealing with Anxiety
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How to discover your authentic self and how to get through the worst of times
- Why your mineral levels matter and how to use the Earth to heal you
- Breathe work for finding your fuel and making your dreams come true
- Replenishing your soul and getting back on your feet during anxiety periods
Listen to the Episode:
Some Resources I Recommend:
- Blue Lace Agate: Crystal that helps with anxiety and fear, helps clear and makes you calmer. You can grab it here.
- Black Tourmaline: Helps with negative energy and helps you to be more positive. You can grab it here.
So I wanna know…
- How do you deal with anxiety?
- Did you enjoy this solo episode?
If you enjoyed my podcast, please subscribe, rate and review and of course share it with a girlfriend who needs to hear this message.