This episode has it all, as Debbie shares her story of love, a brush with death, and realization of her life’s purpose. Learn why meditation is as necessary to your soul as food is to your physical body, and how trust holds the key to your self-development. Return to your authentic spirit as Debbie shares über-creative ways to integrate the chakras into your daily life. Breathe deep friends, as there is no wrong place to start. Listen, pause, and begin with what resonates. Seriously, this episode is exciting and a relief, all at the same time. FFF in this episode means Find it, Focus on it, and best yet… Fulfill it.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How to balance your ENERGY so you can be more authentic in YOUR life
- How to know what YOU are meant to do with your life
- Why I Sing in my Car
- Why your diet could be weighing you down and how you can tell
Some Questions I Ask:
- [07:21] – I would love for you to share your story of what brought you to becoming a reiki healer and learning about other therapies. I would love to learn more about your childhood and how you just saw auras and when did you know that you were gifted in that way.
- [17:56] – What are some easy things my listeners can do to awaken their energy connection
- [23:47] – How can we practice some chakra healing and balancing energy at home..
- [32:26] – What is one thing you can tell my listeners to do to help them succeed..
- [34:31] – Morning rituals?
- [37:21] – What are some choices that you’ve made that have made you who you are?
- [40:00] – What does Fit, Fierce and Fabulous mean to you..
- [41:43] – How can we get in contact with you..
Resources We Talk About:
- Reishi Chocolate Coffee: I use this powdered mix and chocolate stevia syrup with a drop of MCT oil and maca powder for a superfood coffee, learn more using this link.
- Doreen Virtue: Angel Card Reader
- Caroline Myss
Listen To The Episode:
Learn More About Debbie Veach:
Throughout her life, Debbie was told she would become an energy healer and was gifted in helping people heal energetically. Although her life took her on another path, she came back to advancing her skills after a serious illness took over her body several years ago. Debbie is a certified practitioner of Karuna Reiki, Holy Fire, Angel Path Healing, Tuning Forks, MTVSS Access, Energetic Face Lift Practitioner, Seraphim Blueprint, Shaman Techniques, Huna, Bars Access and more. Debbie opened Enchanted Forest Reiki Center, Spiritual Items ‘n More in 2011, renting a single 110 square foot office space doing Reiki. Since then, Debbie has expanded Enchanted Forest Reiki Center, 6 times in 5 years to what is now their current location with nearly 4,000 square feet. Debbie’s journey into the path of healing within, and healing others, remaining authentically vested in empowering others to heal and to grow as well, has enabled her to meet phenomenal teachers and healers whom also do sessions and teach at Enchanted Forest Reiki Center.
Check out Enchanted Forest Reiki Center:
Podcast is sponsored by Iherb.com: Use this link to receive 10% off your order: http://bit.ly/iherbdiscountcourtney