In This Episode You Will Learn:
- When you know it is right to launch something even if it makes you sick
- Creating an Authentic You
- Tips on how to take charge and be a proud leader
- How to just GO FOR IT and create what you want in life
- From being bullied to successful business babe and how you can do the same thing
- Monetize your blog whether you have a HUGE following or a SMALL one
Some Questions I Ask:
- [08:56] I would love for you to share your story of how you started Style Collective, when you just knew it was going to be your thing and
- [14:54] What fears you had in starting it
- [15:33] When did you discover that you were a leader
- [17:44] What do you do when you can’t make a change?
- [21:47] Tell us a story of leadership in your life…
- [21:50] How does being a leader define you.
- [23:36] How can we develop our leadership skills
- [24:04] Let’s talk about hacks..what are some hacks that work for you and some that didn’t turn out so well (8 Principles) Principle 1.SELF
- [26: 07] Principle 2.what tools do you use to become self aware. What is your authentic self?
- [24:44] What did you do to alleviate those roadblocks..
- [27:00] Principle 3. what are your most deeply held values, where they come from? Have your values changed significantly since childhood? How do your values inform your actions?
- [27:58] Principle 4.what motivates you extrinsically and what are your intrinsic motivations and how you balance the two?
- [29:31] Principle 5. What kind of support team do you have? How can your support team make you a more authentic Leader? How should you diversify to broaden your perspective?
- [30:29] Principle 6.Is your life integrated? Are you the same person in all aspects of your life?
- [33:11] Principle 7.What is being authentic mean in you life and are you more an effective leader when you behave authentically; have you ever paid a price for your authenticity as a leader and was it worth it?
- [32:10] How do you think it affects the bloggers in the industry?
- [34:38] Principle 8.what steps can you take today, tomorrow and over the next year to develop your authentic leadership?
- [35:23] How can we balance being a leader and still have a life, I always feel like having so many people depending on me weighs me down..how do you handle this…
- [38:24] What is one thing you can tell my readers to do to help them succeed..
- [40:30] What are some choices that you’ve made that have made you who you are?
- [42:01] How do you differentiate not being ready and courage?
- [44:28] Morning rituals?
- [46:12] What does Fit, Fierce and Fabulous mean to you..
- [47:06] How can we get in contact with you..
Resources We Talk About:
- Bill George: Discovering Your Authentic Leadership (click here to download the entire article, thank you Annie for finding it for us)
- Style Collective: A community for fashion and lifestyle bloggers (the sisterhood of bloggers!)
Listen to the Episode:
Learn More About Annie Spano:
Annie is the founder of Style Collective, a community for fashion and lifestyle bloggers. She connects women from all over the world through community and empowers them to do what they love through influencer education. She is also a blogger, public speaker, consultant, and host of the Becoming Fearless Podcast!
Check out Annie Spano: