In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Why you Need to Shift Your Mindset and How to Do It
- Why Hypnosis is Something we ALL Experience Everyday
- Why your Subconscious Mind is Sabotaging Your Results and What to Do About It
Listen to the Episode:
Some Questions I Ask:
- [01:55] – What are common lies, myths and misconceptions about your industry
- [04:20] – Does hypnosis work on everyone? How does someone know when they are ready?
- [06:34] – Tell us about your book, did you have to use any hypnosis to help you write it..I know writing can a book can be a lot of work!
- [10:21] – Fear: what are some tips to unblock that?
- [13:08] – What about money mindset..Tell me more about that…
- [15:52] – What types of roadblocks have you come across as a business woman..
- [18:05] – What are some choices that you’ve made that have made you who you are?
- [20:57] – Morning rituals?
- [23:24] – What does Fit, Fierce and Fabulous mean to you..
- [23:57] – How can we get in contact with you..
Resources We Talk About:
Learn More About Mindy Ash:
Ms. Mindy Ash is the author of Say This, Not That and she is an expert on teaching people how to use their words more effectively so that they can create a healthier, wealthier, happier and more prosperous life for themselves and the people they love.
Mindy is a Clinical Hypnotherapist and Hypnosis Instructor recognized by the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners. The A.C.H.E. is the primary organization that is responsible for the recognition and regulation of hypnotherapy training in the USA. This organization is a state-chartered, non-profit professional corporation that has established standards for specialized education and maintains standards of practice and a code of ethics. She is the Founder of Mindy Ash Hypnosis Centers in Las Vegas and Henderson and she is available for one-on-one sessions, phone sessions and corporate events.
Check Out Mindy::
Phone Number: 702-721-0370 or 1-800-222-3066