In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How to Dress for a Fit, Fierce and Fabulous Lifestyle
- How Lipstick can Make you Feel like a Boss
- How to Work With People Who May Be a PAIN or Awkward
Some Questions I Ask:
- [01:39] Tell us your story, how did you get started? I can’t imagine this was an easy job to take on
- [04:05] What are common lies, myths and misconceptions about your industry
- [05:46] If you’re to say, what was it like being an assistant to someone else? Do you feel that that was good a good time you grew into what you do now? Do you feel like those skills and things the learned during that time helped you launch into this career?
- [07:39] Top three things in your stylist bag..
- [09:06] How do you go about working with models and photographers, I can imagine that is difficult with different personalities
- [11:11] What is one thing you can tell my listeners to do to help them succeed..
- [12:42] What types of roadblocks have you come across as a business woman..
- [17:12] What are some tips for collaborating with people outside of your comfort zone?
- [18:46] What are some choices that you’ve made that have made you who you are?
- [20:09] What are some pieces that you wear that you can recommend to people to make them confident/fierce?
- [21:05] Morning rituals?
- [23:52] Book that changed your life..
- [18:52] Moment that shifted your life..
- [24:27] What does Fit, Fierce and Fabulous mean to you..
- [26:06] How can we get in contact with you..
Resources We Talk About:
Learn More About Christie:
From national advertising campaigns to editorial fashion layouts, the visions of international fashion stylist, Christie Moeller, have been realized in some of the world’s most recognized magazines, advertisements, and on television.
She’s no stranger to her clients’ jet set lifestyles and making miracles happen on-set, Christie Moeller is a sought after fashion and lifestyle expert with over 18 years of experience in the industry and an unparalleled eye for fashion.
So what is that makes Christie’s appeal so strong? Her progressive style and unwavering confidence are the key components to Moeller’s accomplished career as a fashion stylist. She has worked in nearly every genre of styling including celebrity, fashion shows, commercial costumes, and luxury/couture editorials in magazines. Her dependability and earned trust have garnered Moeller an impressive client list and respect from acclaimed photographers, editors, celebrities and PR firms. This has allowed Moeller to create images utilizing different mediums from print, commercials and electronic to music and television productions. Expect to see her clear vision through each of them.
So who exactly is beckoning Moeller? Her extensive client list includes GQ Magazine, Bombay Sapphire, Muscle & Fitness hers, Toyota, Fiat, Dodge, People Magazine, Penn and Teller, Nike, Travel & Leisure, The Golf Channel, FHM, Maxim Magazine and nearly every hotel/ casino in Las Vegas, where Moeller is based. Her knowledge of current and historical fashion trends makes her a valuable and well-educated source for the industry’s latest looks and information for both print and online media. Whatever the look desired – from a 1950’s pin-up girl to real-life Barbie and Ken dolls – Moeller knows precisely what is needed and makes it happen.
Whether you need a tutorial on the latest or have to start at the foundation, be confident that Christie Moeller will keep you looking your best. It’s who she is and what she does.
Check Out Christie:
- Website: http://www.icanstyleu.com
- Blog: http://www.icanstyleu.com/blog
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/christiemoeller/