I am sure you know by now how evil the PSL really is and although delicious it can be a total wreck on your diet. Instead of completely avoiding the PSL, because you know getting in tune with the holidays is something you have to do because Halloween.. I made a delicious recipe for you!
I am a total Halloween girl and while I have yet to dress up for the past few years (I lived in Thailand for the last three years), I am totally dressing up this year. I have no idea what I will be but I am thinking of making my shih-tzus look like dragons and playing Daenerys from Game Of Thrones..but we will see..what are you going to be? I would love to see costume photos!
Healthy Protein Packed Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
I want to share why Kefir should become your new staple in the kitchen. Kefir is my new favorite thing since I was dealing with some digestive issues these past few weeks due to stress. All is well on my front, just getting my membership site going takes a lot of creative energy out of me so my gut was suffering. I have been drinking Kefir daily and already feel 100x’s better. You may remember from my skin clearing post here I tend to avoid dairy but I do drink kefir on occasion because it is loaded with so many benefits that it is worth it!
Benefits of Kefir:
- High in protein and a great source of vitamins and minerals to help with recovery post workout.
- Boosts immunity with probiotics which help your gut digest foods properly
- When your body is imbalanced your digestive system does not pull minerals and vitamins from the foods you eat and digest them properly so making sure to have enough probiotics in your gut is essential for de bloating and balance.
- Natural source of protein and is fermented so your body can digest this easier.
- Helps curb cravings due to its thickness, it really fills you up and ingesting a high protein meal helps curb hunger and cravings.
Make sure to buy unflavored and organic Kefir. You can buy this super food at Target, Trader Joes or you can go beyond and make your own! I have yet to try making my own but plan to get on that one day! Have you tried Kefir before? You have to try this recipe, it is addictive!
So I wanna know..
- What are you going to be for Halloween?
- Are you a pumpkin addict?